Tuesday, July 10, 2007

RWA Nationals in Dallas

Hello fellow readers and writers,

Here it is, one day before time to leave and I'm not packed. Why do I always wait 'til the last minute and stress myself out? Oh well, I always manage to get there.

Being a Texan, I've driven in Dallas traffic many times but am glad I'm not the chauffeur. Hated the mixmaster in the '60's and you can imagine what it's like today. However, I do have to say, Dallas drivers are relatively polite. They'll let you in a jam packed lane and I don't believe I've received a rude gesture since I've been driving there.

I'm looking forward to meeting people I've only known via the Internet. It's amazing how many friends you can make in cyberspace. Several of the Wings epress authors are getting together for a chat so that will be fun and two of my critique buddies will be there.

Of course, there will be great sessions and speakers, and oodles of free books.

Hope to see some of you there.

Regards,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment