Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winner of A Way Back Contest

Just a few minutes ago my husband drew a name from the entries. The winner of this beautiful rhinestone airplane pin, similar to the one worn by the heroine in A Way Back, is Kat Hall. Congratulations, Kat. Send me your snail mail address at linda@lindalaroque.com and I'll put your pin in the mail.

Thanks to all who entered. If you've not picked up a copy of A Way Back, they are available at Champagne Books, Omnilit, and Amazon.

Linda
http://www.lindalaroque.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda, I enjoyed your interview at emerging novelists but didn't see a place to leave a comment, so I'm leaving it here! Great answers. -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Not enough time to do everything when you are leaving on a holiday.

    ReplyDelete