Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Wonderful Review for Born in Ice

I'm very pleased with this review for my futuristic romance, Born in Ice, by Merrylee at Two Lips Reviews. Here's some of the highlights.

"The author certainly has a keen imagination. Her Sci-Fi elements are realistic, as is her view of a future devastated by global warming. Her concept of the underwater city of Abyss is especially fascinating, her vivid descriptions bringing that world into a vivid and colorful reality for me."

"Overall, Ms. LaRoque's writing is so riveting that she's definitely made her way onto my watch list. I'd love to see a sequel to this book, perhaps featuring a grown up Sheila."

To read the entire review go to Two Lips Reviews/

Thank you for stopping by today and Happy Reading and Writing!

Linda
http://www.lindalaroque.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment