Friday, April 5, 2013

A Love of His Own - A Five Angel Review



Today I received this wonderful review for A Love of His Own, the third story in my western time travels. Oh man, I'd love to write another series set in Prairie, Texas but guess I better stop while on a high note.

Thank you Linda L for the review. And I promise folks I AM NOT the Linda L who does book reviews.


"Linda LaRogue tells a story that explodes in the pages. She molds characters and fashions them to give the reader genuine people in places that feel absolutely real. This reader loves how she intensifies each story and makes it better than the last, pulling the audience in with every visual aspect."



If you haven't read this series, I hope you'll pick it up--A Law of Her Own, A Marshal of Her Own and A Love of His Own. Available at The Wild Rose Press, Amazon.com and B&N.com/

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading and Writing!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment