Friday, May 23, 2014

A Revised Novella with A New Cover—A Law of Her Own

I'm grateful to my publisher, The Wild Rose Press, for allowing me to revise A Law of Her Own and have a new cover. Not that anything was wrong with the first one, but the 2nd and 3rd story's covers were entirely different in style and now they look like a set.

Some of my readers complained the novella was too short, and that they wanted to hear how Charity Wade, a 21st century New York lawyer, adjusted to the confines of life in the 19th century.

All three novellas are set in Prairie, Texas located in the Panhandle Plains of Texas in and around 1890.

Here are the covers in the order they were written and published.


                   

These three novellas will be out as an anthology in both ebook and paperback on July 9, 2014. Woot! I am excited as this is something I've wanted for a long time.


Here is the cover for the Anthology that will include all three novellas.

I hope if you've not read these, you'll order copies from Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Or, wait until July and order them as a set in either ebook or paper. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading and Writing!

Linda
www.lindalaroque.com


No comments:

Post a Comment