Saturday, March 7, 2009

Review for Desires of the Heart

Review from You Gotta Read Reviews .

I'm so pleased with this review of my short time travel out now with The Wild Rose Press.

Title: Desires of the Heart

Author: Linda LaRoque

Publisher: Wild Rose Press


Rating: You Need To ReadReviewed by: Tami

Review: Wow, what a page turner. I was shocked how much I truly enjoyed this book. Not that I thought Ms. LaRoque's book was going to be bad, but I just didn't think that a book with this page length (kinda short) could be this detailed. Linda was able to put the entire story into a perfect little package. There were no frivolous words, or scenes. Only perfect symmetry and lovable characters. I will tell you the first page made me want to reach through my computer screen and throttle someone, but hey, she caught me with the first sentence.


You can read the entire review at



Thanks for stopping by!


Linda

Linda LaRoque ~ Western Romance with a Twist in Time. A Law of Her Own, TWRP; Forever Faithful, Champagne Books; Desires of the Heart, 3-09, My Heart Will Find Yours, 5-09, Flames on the Sky coming soon from TWRP; Investment of the Heart 5-09 and When The Ocotillo Bloom 7-09, Champagne Books.
http://www.lindalaroque.com/
http://lindalaroqueauthor.blogspot.com/

1 comment: