Thursday, May 21, 2009

A 5 Spur Review!

I'm thrilled to share this wonderful Love Western Romance review of my new release My Heart Will Find Yours. It is a full length time travel set in 1880s Waco, Texas and is availabe at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, Books A Million.com or ordered in at these stores in your community. The ebook is available at The Wild Rose Press.

Click on this link to read the review.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my musings. Don't forget, leave a comment to be entered into the monthly ebook give-a-way drawing. Also, check my website for the two jewelry contests to honor my two new releases.
Linda
Linda LaRoque ~ Western Romance with a Twist in Time.
Forever Faithful, Investment of the Heart 5-09, When the Ocotillo Bloom, 7-09, Champagne Books; A Law of Her Own, Desires of the Heart, My Heart Will Find Yours 5-09, Flames on the Sky 10-23-09 from TWRP.
http://www.lindalaroque.com/
http://lindalaroqueauthor.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Major Congrats on the 5 spur review! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Judith. I'm pleased as punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO!!!! Congrats on the GREAT review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, Congrats on the great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Linda! I'm just about to fill up my reader and this one is going into it too! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I hope you do buy it, Caffey. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congratulations!! Don't it feel great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on a great review. Sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete