Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Heart Will Find Yours got a facelift.

I'm so pleased with this new cover for My Heart Will Find Yours. I'm not sure when it will go public but it will be soon. The story has not been altered and is Book One in the Turquoise Legacy. Flames on the Sky is book two.

Fated lovers suffer the agony of loss only to be reunited to fulfill a greater plan. 

TEXANNA KEITH doesn't believe an antique locket is the key to time travel, but plays along, and to her horror, is zapped back to 1880 Waco, Texas. Her mission is to prevent Royce Dyson's death in a shootout. Wounded, she loses what she longs for most - a life with Royce. 

Marshall ROYCE DYSON'S wife disappeared in 1876. Now she's reappeared, claiming she's a time traveler. As he seeks the truth, he's determined to keep Texanna with him, but it's not destined to be.

I'll give a shout when the new edition is released. If you haven't read this series, I hope you'll pick up a copy of both books in the Turquoise Legacy—My Heart Will Find Yours and Flames on the Sky.

Thank you Diana Carlile for your beautiful design.

Here is the trailer for My Heart Will Find Yours. It still has the old cover but I'll have it updated soon.



Praise for My Heart Will Find Yours

5 Spurs
My Heart Will Find Yours, a wonderful story full of heartache, passion, and the unexpected, is one you won’t want to miss!”
Jennifer ~ Reviewer for Love Western Romances


Thanks for reading and writing and for stopping by today.

Linda
www.lindalaroque.com


No comments:

Post a Comment