Monday, May 31, 2010

Truth or Lies - The Winner


The winner and only person to get #3 as my lie is Ron Berry. Congratulations, Ron. I have your email address and will send your Amazon gift certificate on Wednesday. My husband and I met my last year of college and have been together now for 42 years.

In the picture to the left you can see part of my chartreuse Russell Wright collection. I also have a lime green laptop, mouse, and netbook. It's hard to tell from this picture but the sofa also has greens. It's interesting that so many of you picked #6 as the lie. It must have been the pink shirt I'm wearing in my picture.

Thanks to all of you who participated. You will be entered in my monthly ebook drawing to be held tonight. I won't be able to announce the winner until Wednesday.

Happy Reading and Writing!

Linda
http://www.lindalaroque.com/

1 comment: