Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's good to be home.

I love traveling, going to conventions, etc., but am always so ready to get home. This year's National RWA Conference in Dallas was a big success as always. I met people I've known on line for several years so it was nice to meet them face to face.

Some of the Wings epress authors got together Friday for lunch and again for dinner. The dinner group met in Antares at the top of the tower. It was a gorgeous view of Dallas.

The workshops were great. I didn't get to attend as many as I wanted, but came away with plenty of new ideas. And talk, talk, talk. If you didn't know anyone, there was always someone to start up a conversation with.

Next year's conference will be in L.A. Not sure if I'll be able to make that one, but what a great place to visit.

Regards,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment