Friday, January 16, 2009

Tag, you're it!

This morning I was tagged by Lauri Robinson, fellow Wild Rose Press historical author. If you check out Lauri's blog, you'll see her in sitting in her favorite toy--a red Mustang convertable.

By the way, Lauri, I loved Mail Order Husband.

So, I'm to list six things that make me happy. Only six? I could name loads more, but these will have to do.

1. My family and spending quality time with them making memories.

2. Writing stories and seeing the finished product in ebook and/or print.

3. My friends who make me laugh and boost my spirits when I'm down.

4. Our dog Molly, a mixed breed who loves us unconditionally.

5. My ebookwise reader that allows me to carry a boat load of books in one small package.

6. The many blessings the Lord bestows on my family.

I need to tag six people. Since Lauri got so many of the Cactus Rose authors, I'll try a couple other genres.

Judith Leger
P. L. Parker
Cindy K. Green
Chiron O'Keefe
Debbie Wallace
Alisha Paige

Let the tagging begin!

Linda
http://www.lindalaroque.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, how fun!!

    I'll be thinking of who to tag. Thanks, Linda!


    And I loved reading your "six things."

    Many hugs,
    Chiron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Linda,

    Thanks for playing tag! You have a wonderful list.

    And thanks for comment about Mail Order Husband! And the Mustang...two of may favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Chiron. The six things were hard for me.

    You're welcome on the comment, Lauri.

    Linda
    www.lindalaroque.com

    ReplyDelete