Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Truth or Lie?
My instructions were to give you 5 truths and 1 lie about myself, or 5 lies and 1 truth. I've opted for truth.
To make this interesting, I'm having a contest. The prize is a $20.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
To enter, become a follower of my blog and leave a comment identifying my one lie about myself. Correct entries will be entered in a drawing. The cutoff time is Sunday, May 30th at midnight. The winner will be announced on Monday.
Here we go.
1. I twirled a baton throughout high school and part of college.
2. I've performed during halftime at pro-football games.
3. My husband and I were high school sweethearts.
4. My home is furnished with a combination of the old and new.
5. Painting with oils was my favorite hobby during the 1970s.
6. I love chartreuse (lime green) and have a chartreuse Russel Wright collection.
I now get to bestow this illustious award on seven lucky bloggers. Here we go.
1. Autumn Shelley
2. Judith Leger
3. Ciara Gold
4. Laura Hogg
5. Dawn's Reading Nook
6. Linda Rettstatt
7. Paty Jager
Enjoy the game! Happy Reading and Writing!