Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Stolen Chance - Official Release Day


 

A Stolen Chance has been in the KDP program at Amazon for 3 months. Now is it officially released by The Wild Rose Press. So, for those of you who have been waiting to pick up a Nook copy, epup works very well on your Nook. You just download it to your PC, add it to your library, connect your Nook to your PC and transfer. If you don't like doing that, it should be at Barnes and Noble soon.

Please note, the book is at regular price of $4.99 on TWRP. It is still $2.99 at Amazon but I don't know how long it will stay at that price.

On a second note, tonight at midnight central time, is the deadline to enter the drawing for the Zuni Bear earrings. We don't have a huge number of entries so your chances of winning are good. Just email me at Linda@lindalaroque.com with A Stolen Chance in the subject line and you'll be entered.


Tomorrow, January 10th I'll be blogging several times at The Release Party at The Romance Studio. My posts will be about my adventures while traveling old route 66, The Mother Road, and how my experiences helped me with my book, A Stolen Chance. I'll also be giving away an ebook at each post. All you have to do to be entered in the drawing is leave a comment.

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Reading and Writing.

Linda



2 comments:

  1. This is a great story, Linda. I love to read a good romance and the added twists and turns were an extra treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debra. So glad you liked it and I appreciate you stopping by to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete