Friday, February 10, 2017

A Touch of Texas Irish release and Contest


A Touch of Texas Irish is now available for preorder. You can reserve a copy at
The Wild Rose Press and
Amazon
Release date is March 8th.

The contest officially begins Tuesday, February 14th—Valentine's Day, but I'll accept entries early, so spread the word. To enter, locate the form at the right to sign up for my quarterly newsletter and enter your details. The form is also on my website page at Linda LaRoque's Musings. Be sure to use a valid email address as I'll be sending a test newsletter to make sure your server will not time out and reject it.

The contest ends Friday, March 31st. One winner in the US will receive a James Avery charm bracelet with a clover heart charm. If someone outside the US wins, they'll receive an E copy of A Touch of Texas Irish and several other titles, and I'll keep drawing until we have a winner for the bracelet.

Thank you for reading my blog!

Linda
www.lindalaroque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment