Saturday, May 5, 2007

Blog? Who Me?


I'm a new author and technically challenged when it comes to this cyberspace stuff. After I finally got my website up and running, I decided to get on myspace. I'm still trying to figure that one out. I did finally get a background for my profile page, but would like some music, etc.


As you can imagine, I've spent hours pulling my hair out trying to get my name on the web to market my book When the Ocotillo Bloom published in both POD and eformat by Wings in February 2007.


For months, as I struggled with my website, I've repeated these words. "I do not intend to have a blog." But, here I am, starting a blogg. And you know, it's kinda nice writing down some of my thoughts.


I learned yesterday that a finished book needs major revisions for it to be marketable. Though at first disappointed, after some thought, the changes definitely made sense. So, I'm anxious to get started, but first must finish the book I'm in the middle of now.


So, I better close and get busy. Regards, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment