Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day - Contest - free copy of my book

As a new author, and one from a small press, I'm always trying to come up with ideas to increase sales. So, I'm having a contest. It ends Monday, May 21st at midnight. There is nothing to buy, just go to my website www.lindalaroque.com for details.

I'm please to say that among Wings authors, I'm listed as 2nd in the best seller list and 1st in the highest rated. When the Ocotillo Bloom is the book of my heart so these statistics warm my soul. It took me 12 years to write, probably 7 rewrites to get it ready, with the help of friends, before getting published. In those years I also wrote two more books, as yet unpublished, and have two others almost ready to market.

All in all, I love what I'm doing - writing. I don't get much cooking or house cleaning done, but I'm turning out the pages.

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Regards,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment